Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Marketing Monday - marketing materials


Marketing Materials - This past weekend I've finally hunkered down and started working on my lookbook/linesheet/tearsheet/catalog/press kit material as well as some new labels (above). I've hesistated working on it because I wasn't quite sure WHAT to do or how I wanted to do it. But too many places have asked for one so I made it one of my new years goals. Luckily Jennifer Perkin posted on her blog how she did her new Naughty Secretary Club look book. If you are thinking about doing one, read this-Jen rocks!

Also a bit of synchronicity-today Alyson Stanfield posted on her ArtBiz.com blog a post "Create a brochure for your art". It is a really good article, so be sure to check it out as well.

As I was working on it I realized I needed/wanted some different jewelry images. Tomorrow, I'll be setting up to take photos for that because I want to finish it this week.




5 comments:

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Go Barbe! Your work is awesome and it needs to be seen. Good luck with your efforts!

Cindy

SimplyStrands said...

Nice Labels!

Bead-Mused said...

Thanks, B! I just went to Alyson's blog & signed up for her newsletters. I bookmarked Jen's look-book tips last fall (before the computer crash). Now that the momentum has started building again, it's time for me to get moving along!

Theresa

CatHerder said...

good article...i am not sure im going to continue with my work...with the economy its just not cutting it for me right now...good luck to you. :-)

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks everyone!

Catherder-oh I hope you do keep it up!!