Friday, January 30, 2009

sleepy girl

Today was a mostly unproductive day. I woke up at 8 but couldn't really get out of bed until 9. I felt achey and really tired. I took a Vit B pill to try and get some extra ZING, but it didn't work.

I did finally rise, got ready and went over to the Artist Xchange to dress my jewelry display cube. I got to meet the manager Catherine today and she is a real sweetie. There have some amazing stuff in the gallery, especially some mixed media work I am dying for!

I didn't stay there long but went to the 99c store. NOT a THING in there I wanted or could use sadly. Sometimes I can go in there and spend $50, other times zilch. I spent about 45 mins total in the inner Mission and couldn't take it anymore and had to leave. I felt like I needed a shower by the time I got home-ugh! It has gotten so much grungier over the past 4 yrs. I use to go all the time, but now only if I really have to.

When I got home I took Bettie out for her walk and by the time I got back I was just exhausted. Not how I wanted my day to go. At 3:30 I said "lets lay in bed and watch tv while I ice my foot", by 4 I was out and woke up at 7:44ish... There goes my day LOL. By the time I woke up Rob was home, had made dinner and was just starting to eat. I don't know whats going on-maybe I'm fighting off something, maybe pms, maybe fibro? I just know that I hope I feel energized tomorrow!!!

No comments: