Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where did the week go??????

I have NO idea......WHOOSH, there it goes.
To be honest I don't even remember what I DID this past week, but I am pretty sure I was somewhat productive. This is what happens when I don't write out my daily goals list!

I listed some stuff on Etsy, sorted through various stuff and made piles to get rid of or sell. I organized my work area a bit more, cleaned off a portion of my work table that is now messy again, spent Wed making resin pendants and a few more lovers eye pieces as well as crafting a few things too.

Today it took me all afternoon to photograph, resize and list 7 pair of New Earrings that are now in the webstore. Tomorrow I need to photo a bunch of necklaces and resize/list those. Time flies when you are busy.

I also realized yesterday that a number of book reviews I wrote up for CraftGossip in Dec, went POOF and are just gone. Where I have no idea, I checked yesterday when I was going to write up a review for Strands, by my girl Jacqueline Myers-Cho. They never posted and do not exist. So aggravating, dang web glitches!!! So I re-wrote the one for Fabulous Fabric Beads, and will have to do the others ASAP and a few new ones ASAP.

I'm also doing Jewelry Artists Mini Interviews on CG too. I think it will be a great way to learn a little bit about alot of different people.

2 comments:

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Whew! Your week sounds like mine. I know I worked hard from 7 am to 8 pm but it just seems I can't get accomplished all I want to do. I need longer days. And on top of that I agreed to be a guest writer on another blog. What was I thinking? I can hardly keep my own blog updated. :) Thank you for visiting The Vintage Nest. Do come again. Hope you're having a terrific weekend. ~ Lynn

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks Lynn, I think I need one of those watches that stops time, so I can get work done while the world is stopped LOL

Have a great weekend too!