- About.com Jewelry Making Valentine's Day is a big jewelry day, or is it? For those who sell jewelry, you may find this poll interesting.
- Art Bead Scene It's cold outside. An art button suceeds as the finishing touch on a handmade neck warmer.
- Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts Need to get your jewelry business office skills up to date? Check out this source.
- Bead&Button magazine A new design resource for beaders--check it out!
- Carmi's Art/Life Blog Carmi creates a broach using old fashioned rug hooking techniques.
- Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Inspiration comes to Melanie in an unusual form... an earworm and musical artist that she dislikes.
- Jewelry & Beading Seed bead mania hits Jewelry&Beading. Wanna play?
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean is honored to have her jewelry design book, Links, by Jean Yates, get a jolly good review by a really cool beading magazine over in Great Britain!
- Strands of Beads Melissa is inspired by dream catchers to create a spring necklace
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Bead Bloggers Linky Love
Another week of great jewelry blog reads!