Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!



I love these vintage Valentine's Cards. I meant to make and send out V-Day cards to everyone this year but it slipped way down on the list. I should make them NOW and have them ready to go next January.

I woke up to a bunch of cards, a bunch of red tulips and a box of See's candy. I feel very blessed, no one (ie the cats) knocked over the flowers, threw up a hair ball on the cards or chewed thru the box LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, knowing that you are all loved.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi there! I just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting www.abeadaday.blogspot.com. I noticed your gitane vintage reworked earrings and now that I am featuring other beader's earrings on Fridays, I was wondering if you would allow me to post these. I love the idea they are re-worked from vintage pieces and the style really is gorgeous! Please let me know what you think. blcrone123@sbcglobal.net. Take care, Lisa C.