Now I'm gong to wash the E6000 and Liquid Nails off my hands and crawl into bed with a pot of tea, the bead bloggers links and some downloaded books and spend the rest of the night reading.
- About.com Jewelry Making Check out our Show & Tell forum folder for some amazing jewelry eye candy.
- Jennifer Jangles Blog Jennifer highlights a few posts to help with your jewelry business.
- The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton Amidst the preparations for the Tucson shows, Andrew whipped up a cute Baby Bird Necklace with a new Green Girl Studios fine pewter piece.
- Art Bead Scene Take a risk in your jewelry design. Why a risky color choice works.
- Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts Barbe reviews The Fabulous Fabric Beads book
- Jewelry & Beading How about improving your design skills in 2009?
- BeadStyle magazine Erin posted some great new stuff to tie in with the March 2009 issue of BeadStyle magazine
- Katie's Beading Blog Katie shares more DIY tips for stylish and fun beading. Check it out! Carmi's Art/Life World Carmi wishes she was going to the prom with her "Urban Corsage" project.
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean was interviewed by the fabulous and brilliant Barb Switzer! What an honor!