Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Jewelry at RAG


Blue Ribbon Winner, mixed media necklace available at RAG SF

I got accepted into a local artist co-op gallery, RAG-Residents Apparel Gallery YAY! Today I went over today to drop off my stock. I took 20 pieces of jewelry - most are brand new, just for the boutique. Of course I don't have the right sort of displays, but the manager was a sweetie and helped me get it all in there. I need to get a tall/clear earring display ASAP.

I'm really excited to be in there, they have AMAZING work. I was having such a good time talking to the women working that I forget to buy the Egyptian print tshirt I wanted. Check out the store to see all the gorgeous goodies in there.

I got home to a package of GORGEOUS beads from Cindy Gimbrone. SWOON! I'll post pics of what I make with them soon. They are so fun!

Another high note today: I also got asked about teaching at another retreat! I'll have more details when it all gets ironed out.






3 comments:

Bead-Mused said...

Congratulations! I think your work will definitely stand out there.
theresa

Carter said...

Yay Barbe- This is great news. I hope your work sells like hotcakes there. I have heard great things about jewelry sales there! You go girl!!!!
Carter

CouponAlbum said...

I love to wear unique designs of jewelry set!! Have nice colelction of them!!