Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sneak Peek - Inhabitants of the Ley Lines


Inhabitants of the Ley Lines: The Scientist 11"x9" mixed media

For those of you who are curious, here are a couple of sneak peeks of my art for my show at Redux Gallery the month of March called "Inhabitants of the Ley Lines.

I've got 12 pieces for it all a bit different in various sizes. I would like to do maybe another 2 if I can find rusty things to finish them (a neverending search!). I'm not sure which to send for the press release and promo, but I'm leaning toward Sailor and Son. I just love the energy that comes off that old photo.
Inhabitants of the Ley Lines: "Sailor and Son" 5x7 mixed media

If you are in the Portland, Oregon area you can see the full show at Redux Gallery, 811 East Burnside Street in March.

3 comments:

HeArt Collective said...

interesting stuff, barbe!
xoxo
jul

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

thanks!

Old Fashion Halloween said...

Oh...I really like this series. We will be in Portland for a benefit on the 7th. Will try to make time to see your work.