Here's the goings=on with the bead bloggers this week!
- The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton -Andrew shares six new earring designs, utilizing some of his favorite artisan made components.
- Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts - Barbe Reviews the fiber jewelry book "Elements of Style"
- Carmi's Art/Life - Carmi "repurposes" a belt into a new necklace.
- Art Bead Scene - It's cold outside! Get a clasp on things.
- Jewelry & Beading - Combine wirework and embroidery with stringing to make a beautiful one-of-a-kind necklace.
- BeadStyleMag.com - Tips on submitting your work to BeadStyle magazine
- Earthenwood Studio Chronicles - Melanie's finishes her Alchemical Glove costume project: an intricately articulated metal glove constructed of brass filigree and jump rings.
- About.com Jewelry Making - It's party time! Mix it up with your own beaded cocktail! Tammy shows you how and what to do with the mess afterwards.
- Strands of Beads -Melissa shows off an unusual stash acquisition - mammoth bone beads.