Friday, February 20, 2009

the world is going to end


Shakespeare in your Ear series: antique glass pearls, resin, glitter,swarovski crystal, chain, aluminum. SOLD

I'm out of resin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have things to finish (like YESTERDAY) and I'm OUT OF RESIN!!!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH the last little bit of my Ice resin I poured on Tuesday didn't cure (too old I think, about 5 months since I opened) so I ripped that all out and realized I didn't have another unopened set.

Crap crap crap crap!!! I can't get jewelry resin in town, only envirotex or casting craft-neither which like me very much so I stick to Ice or Colores. Sadly there is no jewelry supply store in town anymore, it got shut out during the boom.

Must place emergency order today at Rio, I need sterling wire too.
Shoot-I see I'm also out of 2 part clear epoxy too, at least that I can get at the hardware store tomorrow.

4 comments:

Bead-Mused said...

Deep breaths, sweetie. But not over the resin!
Hang in there!
Theresa

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks hon! I think I'll get the hubby to pick me up a Pepperidge Farms Coconut cake to help me get thru the weekend LOL

hugs,
Barbe

CatHerder said...

The earrings are AWESOME, I LOVE them. I still have NOT tried the resin with anything...hopefully this summer...when i have a little more time on my hands

Melissa J. Lee said...

Don't you just hate it when that happens - ack! Love the idea of "Shakespeare in your Ear" - show us more, more!