- About.com Jewelry Making Tammy has discovered a new product for creating resin jewelry - Ferido ! It's a two part epoxy you can mold and even insert sparklies into.
- Art Bead Scene A visit to Studio Saturday. Colorful sculptural beads take wing on a beadmaker's workbench!
- Art Jewelry MagazineArt Jewelry now offers free desktop wallpaper--don't miss it!
- Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts Marketing Monday-Don't blame the economy.
- Carmi's Art/Life World Carmi finds a home for her big resin bead/bauble.
- Earthenwood Studio ChroniclesMelanie's finishes her Alchemical Glove costume project: an intricately articulated metal glove constructed of brass filigree and jump rings.
- Jewelry & Beading Combine wirework and embroidery with stringing to make a beautiful one-of-a-kind necklace.
- Strands of Beads Melissa shows off an unusual stash acquisition - mammoth bone beads.
- The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton Andrew shares six new earring designs, utilizing some of his favorite artisan made components.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Bead Bloggers Linky Love
Another Sunday, another list of Beady goodness blog reading!