Vintage Jewelry Alchemy Class
I woke up with a whopper of a migraine, complete with auditory hallucinations (a first for me with migraines since childhood) so today was off to a rocky start.
Thankfully with a bit of Mz. Bella's Headache Balm, 3 excedrin migraine pills, some coffee, a hot shower and some massage I have it down to a managable pain. I've got Flower Drum Song on the TV right now, and am singing "I enjoy being a Girl"-that always helps.
Jean Harlow Earrings
Since there is no rest for the wicked, I am going to do a bit of work while I can. I took a ton of photos this week and resized a bunch of them, so I will be listing new jewelry to the website. I've been making alot of earrings, not that they take any less time than a necklace sometimes. However, they are a lower price point and people are buying more of them right now.
Five Things = 5 things I'm thankful for this Friday.
- Brenda Schweder THANK YOU for thinking of me!
- Style Substance Soul is full of good things that are good for you.
- Found out I'll have jewelry in the Summer Edition of a Magazine-SQUEE!
- Ashes to Ashes on BBC America tomorrow. We have it downloaded but happy others will be able to enjoy it!
- I Can Has Cheezburger website. ALWAYS makes me laugh like a madwoman.