Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday's Musings


Vintage Jewelry Alchemy Class

I woke up with a whopper of a migraine, complete with auditory hallucinations (a first for me with migraines since childhood) so today was off to a rocky start.
Thankfully with a bit of Mz. Bella's Headache Balm, 3 excedrin migraine pills, some coffee, a hot shower and some massage I have it down to a managable pain. I've got Flower Drum Song on the TV right now, and am singing "I enjoy being a Girl"-that always helps.


Jean Harlow Earrings
Since there is no rest for the wicked, I am going to do a bit of work while I can. I took a ton of photos this week and resized a bunch of them, so I will be listing new jewelry to the website. I've been making alot of earrings, not that they take any less time than a necklace sometimes. However, they are a lower price point and people are buying more of them right now.

Five Things = 5 things I'm thankful for this Friday.
  1. Brenda Schweder THANK YOU for thinking of me!

  2. Style Substance Soul is full of good things that are good for you.

  3. Found out I'll have jewelry in the Summer Edition of a Magazine-SQUEE!

  4. Ashes to Ashes on BBC America tomorrow. We have it downloaded but happy others will be able to enjoy it!

  5. I Can Has Cheezburger website. ALWAYS makes me laugh like a madwoman.

2 comments:

Tecu'Mish said...

Barbe, I used to get killer migraines complete with blindness in one eye and all the other lovely stuff that goes along with them, they lasted for several days. I now take a med that stops them from happening. email me if you want to know more.

narkeymarkey said...

ah, migraine - another thing we have in common (along with sinus bugs!), haven't had the auditory hallucinations through - usually just visual, along with vomiting and incredible pain :(

hope it didn't take too long to fade and you're recovered now :)x