Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I just finished writing up and tweaking my instructions. I dont' like that it takes me so long, but I supposed if it did it more often it would become easier and faster. Now that I got it done, I should make myself do one a week-just for practice.

I just got the postcard from my artshow. Tamara did them and they look GREAT!!!! I think I'm going to have to make some similiar for my own advertising.

I think I will spend the rest of my day OFF the computer if possible. I could put away more of the bead soup box which is more like a 50gallon drum of loose stuff. Maybe work on some class ideas, maybe research more supplies-oh wait, that involves the computer and I don't want that!

It's a pretty spring day here too, maybe Bettie and I will go out for a long walk and soak up some sun.

No comments: