Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday is Play Day


Pretty Poison Necklace

I am officially taking today off! I got my 1/2 caf latte and decided I needed to have a do nothing day.

No cleaning, no listing, no photographing, no photo resizing, no CraftGossip posting, no work of any sort today. I'm going to sit at my work table and just play or maybe read thru a bunch of books and get some inspiration. I may even work on some artwork if I feel like it or sew-who knows, but it won't be for 'work' that's for sure.

I recently submitted 3 classes to Gina at Tangerine and she liked them all! All jewelry of course, so stay tuned and I'll let you know when the schedule is up! Her store is absolutely adorable and I am so thrilled to be teaching there. I have a couple of other class ideas that I'm working on, but haven't gotten them perfected yet.

Time to go play, hope you all have a wonderful Saturday as well!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Yay for play days!

Jessica said...

Very pretty necklace!