This postcard cracks me up. The cats are gathered around, waiting for their chicken dinner! Hope everyone had a wonderful day, whether you celebrate the resurrection of Jesus or the gluttony of chocolate. I did not buy even ONE piece of Easter Candy this year. However, I am going to run errands tomorrow and MAY stop by Walgreens and See's and see what is on sale. I can't stomach eating normal chocolate anymore so I rarely buy anything but M&M's or those mini candy bars. I do love Reeses PeanutButter eggs so may have to hunt a few down.
I don't know where the day went, but it went. Doesn't help I didn't wake up until 11:30 ish again...sigh...Gonna crawl into bed soon and hopefully get up at a decent hour tomorrow. I got some work done on one shrine, some angelina listed on Etsy, a bit of work with a jewelry project and a bit more sorting. I also fired up the inheirted laser printer and printed off some transparencies-SWEET! I feel like I have 2 weeks worth of stuff to catch up on, PLUS the projects and goals I thought about while sick. No time to sleep until noon tomorrow.
On to this weeks Bead Bloggers!
- About.com Jewelry Making Oy, may aching back! Tammy is de-stashing her jewelry and other craft supplies while on spring break. Here are de-stashing tips and places that need your jewelry supply orphans.
- Art Bead Scene This month's challenge is Botticelli's Birth of Venus.
- Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts Barbe talks about riveting & finding the right size drill bits
- Bead&Button magazine Julia Gerlach talks about bead patterns and gifts
- Jacket Corsage Carmi sews a few hooked flowers and beads to create a jacket corsage.
- Jewelry & Beading Think that shell jewelry is just for kids? Take a look at Karen Sugarman's designs, and I guarantee you'll change your mind!
- Katie's Beading Blog Check Out Katie's Fun and Flowery Spring Inspiration!
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! April is Austism Awareness Month. Express yourself creatively!
- The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton A new double-sided sugar skull pendant from Anne Choi, inspires Andrew to create this new bracelet.