Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter



This postcard cracks me up. The cats are gathered around, waiting for their chicken dinner! Hope everyone had a wonderful day, whether you celebrate the resurrection of Jesus or the gluttony of chocolate. I did not buy even ONE piece of Easter Candy this year. However, I am going to run errands tomorrow and MAY stop by Walgreens and See's and see what is on sale. I can't stomach eating normal chocolate anymore so I rarely buy anything but M&M's or those mini candy bars. I do love Reeses PeanutButter eggs so may have to hunt a few down.

I don't know where the day went, but it went. Doesn't help I didn't wake up until 11:30 ish again...sigh...Gonna crawl into bed soon and hopefully get up at a decent hour tomorrow. I got some work done on one shrine, some angelina listed on Etsy, a bit of work with a jewelry project and a bit more sorting. I also fired up the inheirted laser printer and printed off some transparencies-SWEET! I feel like I have 2 weeks worth of stuff to catch up on, PLUS the projects and goals I thought about while sick. No time to sleep until noon tomorrow.

On to this weeks Bead Bloggers!

No comments: