Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jewelry making with Alpha Stamps



A couple of months or so ago, I was asked to be a guest designer for some fun new jewelry products coming out on the Alpha Stamps website. I LOVE Alpha Stamps and was so flattered to be asked. Of course I immediately and excitedly said YES!

I received a package full of beautiful collage sheets, metal settings, bead caps, chain and beads. I couldn't decide which one to play with first!!! Eventually, I created 4 wonderful pieces of jewelry for the site, including the heart necklace above. Click on this link to go to the Alpha Stamps blog and see the rest of my creations.

I received the Half-Page Pendant Collage Sheets: Four Designs. The designs are Paris, Bathing Beauties , Collage Birds, and Birds & Butterflies. The artwork one these sheets are sized to fit the pendant settings. They are really pretty and I wanted to use them all. I got the gold colored heart, round mini bracelet links, and square pendant settings. They are really wellmade and a good weight so they feel substantial. I'll be adding alot of these to my own stash. Along with these, I got some of their pretty glass beads, trumpet flower beads, twig connectors, fern connector, chain & bead caps. I combined them a few of my own beads and voila! I think they all turned out great, and I can't wait to buy more to play with!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow. I love these!

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks Lydia! I hope they sell well!

Angel said...

Hey Lydia,that heart shape neckles is so pretty.

Davies said...

nice..whatjewelers tools u used?