Friday, April 10, 2009

Self Promotion Friday


Inhabitants of the Ley Lines: The Musician

Most people look forward to Fridays so they can have the weekend to relax. I am looking forward to getting some work done, after 2 weeks of being sick!

After making some extra spicy Texas Straw Hat for dinner tonight, I had the energy and motivation to add some new art to the website. I do a vegetarian version because I don't eat meat. I got addicted to Texas Straw Hat while going to Ohio State. I swear they made it at least every 2 weeks and I loved it! It's also probably why I put on the dreaded "Freshman Fifteen" weight gain LOL.

Anyway, I'm putting up the Ley Lines assemblages. I uploaded "The Musician", "The Mechanic", "The Astronomer", and "The Mermaid". Hopefully I'll feel good enough tomorrow to get a WHOLE lot more work done!!! I got a YUDU machine I want to crack open and check out. I inheirited a laser printer and coil binding machine that I want to play with too.

3 comments:

Bead-Mused said...

The Inhabitants of the Ley Lines are lovely. My fave is The Mermaid. I'm hoping you're feeling better, and can't wait to see what you do with your YUDU! BTW, Texas Straw Hat = Frito Pie down here in Texas. YUM!
Theresa

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks so much Theresa!
Frito pie!! ahahaha-thats exactly it!!! heee heee!!!

Bead-Mused said...

Oh no, thank YOU! At least I got to enjoy it vicariously!
theresa