Friday, May 01, 2009

Day gone askew



I was hoping to have a nice quiet day today. I got everything packed up for tomorrows Art, Paper and Pleasantries show yesterday afternoon, and was planning on spending the day cleaning up a bit, updating the website, pack up the shrine for the workshop etc... That did not happen.

Rob came in with Bettie from the first thing in the morning walk and she was whimpering with her tail tucked under. Long story short-we had to take her to the Emergency Vet because her glands were impacted and infected. Poor little thing, she's all doped up in pain and passed out next to me right now. So my day didn't go anywhere nearly as relaxing or productive as planned.

I did get a few new pieces of jewelry updated on the site, some of them are in the above picture. I made some fun new earring cards for the show. I was tired of the boring plastic ones that did nothing to show of my style or the earrings. So I made my own Saints & Sinners Cabinet Cards.
I used various vintage images, but think I like this one the best. They match my necklace stands and when I get the display stuff down pat I think it will look cool. Tomorrow will be bare bones display wise because I'm only taking what I can fit into a suitcase-which isn't much LOL.
I hope I do well otherwise, and am thrilled to get to meet some online friends in person.

3 comments:

Old Fashion Halloween said...

Good luck with the show and I hope Bettie feels better soon.

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

thanks! My poor baby is still feeling ill sadly

Tecu'Mish said...

Wonderful new pieces, hope it went well.
Hope little Bettie is better!