Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Get Steamy with me! Another bit of fabulous news


The Steam-Punk Style Jewelry: A Makers guide of Victorian, Fantasy and Mechanical Jewelry is now available for pre-order! I'm also happy to say that I'm one of the 13 jewelery designers who have projects in this book!
It's going to be a fabulous book. All hte projects are cold connections, so anyone can do this at home. Not only are there some cool jewelry projects, but also a steamy gallery section to inspire you; bits of info about Steampunk artists, literature, fashion, and the like.

9 comments:

j.dávila said...

I need to run right away and order one - it looks awesome and you're in it!
jane

Leslie said...

Congrats, Barbe!

lisavollrath said...

Excellent!

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks everyone!!! I'm pretty excited about it too, and can't wait to see the completed book!

Bead-Mused said...

I wanted it when I first got wind of it, but if you're one of the project designers how could I NOT get it??

dollybelle said...

Ohh! So exciting! This looks like a great book! Can't wait to see it !
oxoo
Dollybelle

HeArt Collective said...

too cool for school!
you're really on a roll, barbe!
congrats!
xoxo
jul

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

thanks everyone! I appreciate your kind words, you all rock too!

Jean Campbell said...

Woohoo! I got an advance copy and it looks so good, Barbe! Your pieces are especially fine. Thanks for writing about it...