Monday, May 11, 2009

Mercury Retrograde Monday



Mercury is in retrograde right now and BOY has it been humdinger of a weekend. Today has been especially "challenging" and this picture is how I feel today. Also I think I made this same freakout face when I got the email I was rejected to vend at a craft show.

I am hoping that the rest of the month goes a little easier or that I gain a greater capacity to handle it better. I came across this "Ten Reasons to love (or like!) Mercury Retrograde. " They are pretty funny, I'm going to use #4 ALOT LOL

The article explains what the effects of Mercury Retrograde are and I found this statement especially interesting "Mercury retrograde is a great opportunity to handle unfinished business". This theory has been influencing me all weekend. I have spent a lot of time looking for things I couldn't find. Aggravated at my own messes, I spent time to sort, seperate and throw out things while looking for lost items. So even though the task began as a nuisance it ended up benefitting in other ways. Also I "found" alot of things I forgot I had-vintage pocket shrine, vintage swarovski rivoli stones, etc...

I still can not find my bank debit card though...urrrrgggh!!!

5 comments:

Bead-Mused said...

Barbe, loved the article!
T-man has gone to the length of asking me to NOT tell him when Mercury goes retrograde because everything goes haywire around here. I guess I'll be finishing up quite a few projects, though. Hope you find that debit card soon!!
Theresa

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Glad you enjoyed it!!! I hope I find the dang card too!!

hugs,
Barbe

Cherry Tart Design said...

Don't you love when you come accross things you have forgotten that you had?

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Cherry Tart, I did a double take when I saw your name-Cherry Tarts was my first Jewelry Business name!!!

and yes, I do love it when I find things I forgot I had. Like shopping without spending money.

narkeymarkey said...

ah, that explains what's been happening! thanks for this - gave me a real laugh.

i think i'm going for no.10 -

Procrastination is no longer a bad habit, it's an "essential coping strategy."