Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bezel, Bezel, who got the Bezel?


I do, I do!!!! and I know what I'm doing with the rest of my day-playing with my new bezels.

I just got in a shipment of Patera Jewelry findings from Nunn Designs. Aren't they all lovely? These are all bezel settings, along with some great chain and other fun stuff like leaf connectors & toggles. I think I'm in love with the copper ones in particular. Copper findings are getting easier to find, but pendant settings are still like searching for a needle in a haystack. Patera has all their bezel settings available in antique silver, antique brass, antique copper and some in Sterling finish.

I'm also excited because they chose one of my necklace designs to be included in the gallery section of the site. My necklace "Springfield" is included in the Necklaces section along with a lot of gorgeous pieces.



I am in love with Romani, Rome, and Aspen necklaces as well. You can buy Patera Jewelry Findings at Alphastamps and other online suppliers.
Time to get off here and get onto my creating. May you all have a wonderful & creative day.

4 comments:

kecia said...

ohhhh, am digging that heart shaped one. i didn't see that heart shaped one on alpha. i'll have to peek again.

HeArt Collective said...

so freaking COOL! can't wait to see what you come up with, barbe!

happy friday...keep warm!
xoxo
jul

Miss Tayva said...

I can't wait to see what you do with those... can already tell they're going to kick ass!
x

MartaCoimbra said...

So pretty...