Monday, August 03, 2009

Objects and Elements Reader Challenge


©2009 Barbe Saint John/Saints and Sinners®

Even though I'm in my "evil" time of the month (PMS) and busting my tail for the show this weekend, I wanted to let you all know about something fun.

How do you like this teaser pic?? To find out what it is come join in the fun with the next Reader Challenge over at Objects and Elements! This challenge is all about using color in your handmade jewelry creations. The complete details are on the blog. Can't wait to see what you all come up with! The last one had some AMAZING work!

2 comments:

Bead-Mused said...

Barbe, I love that pendant. I did go over & look at the Reader Challenge and my interest is definitely piqued!

kecia said...

a sleepy good morning from your NJ pal. we got in late last night after a full day of travel, ugh! i'm barely awake right now as it is. i just wanted to say again, how much i enjoyed our dinner. thank you so much for taking the time to meet up with us. exchange necklaces and buy us dinner. too much of an awesome treat! so hop on a cheapo virgin/southwest flight and make your way out here and i'll repay your kindness! i'll have you soldering with an iron in no time!