Thursday, September 10, 2009

Free shipping at Consumer Crafts

I was recently contacted by a new online craft supply company called Consumer Crafts. They are a fairly new website, who pride themselves on competitive pricing on a wide selection of craft supplies.

They do have a broad spectrum of products on offer. Everything from Swarovski Crystals to Airbrush setup to Scrapbook paper to miniatures. A little bit of something for all your crafting needs.

I ordered a variety of Swarovski Crystals to use. I love Swarovski but my local beadshop charge a bloomin' fortune for them, so when I saw the 8mm Tanzanite bicones at 3 for $1.25 I jumped on them. These are 75c each locally (plus tax!) I also got a few other colors to play with and fun things too. The order came quickly and I'm quite pleased with them.

They are offering a FREE SHIPPING code KQ54RHM right now, so now is a great time to go shopping! It expires in a couple of weeks= *Good until 9/23/2009

2 comments:

Michele Lynch Art said...

Barbe I left an award for you on my blog if you get a chance slide by and pick it up! Michele

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks Michelle I will!