Monday and time to get back to work! I had a great birthday weekend and did NOTHING!!! Well, I did things but not work things. I got some wonderful gifts including a painting by Nina Friday, and got to hang out with my friends Shoshanna, Mike and Grey. But today, it's nose to the grindstone. I put in a bunch of new jewelry (above) in my space at Artist Xchange on Friday.
Also, lots of great jewelry blog reading!
- Bead A Day Bead-wiring vs. bead-weaving...which do you prefer?
- About.com Jewelry Making Loving some filigree, check out these new filigree jewelry projects.
- Art Bead Scene Art Bead Scene shows off her top art bead picks for this month's Kandinsky Challenge.
- Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts Barbe goes crazy over Mixed Metals book
- Carmi's Art/Life World Carmis creates a necklace using canvas and leather.
- Cindy Gimbrone aka Lampwork Diva Cindy makes more Through the Looking Glass Nuggets Charms that match perfectly with Frost Links.
- Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Melanie shares her uncertainty about a new dragonfly pendant design.
- Jewelry & Beading Why wouldn't we talk about fashion on a jewelry and beadwork blog?
- Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio Bead cones can be used in more way than one and Lorelei shows an example!
- The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton Andrew announces his BIG SALE! Check out all the goodies!