Friday, September 04, 2009

Thank you for being a friend

My dear friend Madame Teasley, aka Ms. Heather emailed me today to let me know she blogged about me. along with some other people she likes. Thank you Heather for the kind words and the shout out!!! You can read what she says about me here. I'm gonna follow Heather's example and do a little shout out about some people whose work I love, own or am coveting.

First is Madame Teasley!!!
I have 3 of her art jewelry pieces and hope to snag an assemblage soon. I love love love her series of mini painted canvases necklaces and have one. She has one up right now that is Pollack inspired on her etsy site right now.

Skelekitty aka Krissi Sandvik is next on my list with her happy artwork.


. Her adorable Mexican Muertos Kitties and Puppies are so kitschy cool. My fave is the one of Skelekitty, weaving around a skeleton ladies legs.


My girl Natasha is not only a yarnspinning goddess but also creates these amazing art buttons. Each one is a tiny work of art and all are one of a kind. I have a few of her buttons but not any of these lace ones YET. They are great to use in jewelry or on your clothing. I love this long bronze one in particular, it would be great to replace the top button of my black swing jacket to jazz it up a bit.
Last but certainly not least is just about everything on Starzselection's Etsy store.

I am coveting a great many things by her including the feather piece shown, this huge brooch, the Marilyn fascinator, this aqua fascinator, Red and Black twisted rose fascinator , etc, etc, etc.... She does some amazing work and I just love it.
Please enjoy this virtual shopping tour, and feel free to send me some links you like!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Hi Barbe! The buckled heart you commented on on my blog is in my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29099436 - thanks for asking about it!
Laurel

HeArt Collective said...

i'm diggin' your post, barbe! i have been knee deep in "other" things (i.e. not shopping) these things are all fantastic x 10!

xoxo
jul

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks Laurel, I'll go check it out

Thanks Julee! Hope to see you sometime soon!