Monday, November 23, 2009

If Cupcakes are wrong,let me live in sin!

Never have truer words been spoken! Especially when the tasty goodies are from Cups and Cakes Bakery whose motto is: If cupcakes are wrong, we don't wanna be right.


 Luckily (or unluckily for my behind) they just opened their pretty hot pink and black storefront on 9th St this past weekend. It;s a great location because I have to walk by it any time I go to Trader Joes. If you are in SF and in the SOMA area, you should treat yourself to some sugary goodness.

The bakery has a small counter with about 6 varieties of cupcakes and a few other baked goodies to tempt you. This is what i picked up today, and we already ate 2 cupcakes and most of the cookie!


Top row, from left to right: Luscious Vanilla, Red Velvet (devoured and deliciuous!)
Bottom row: Pancake Breakfast (Rob devoured and  LOVED it!) Deep Dark Chocolate, and Salted oatmeal sandwich cookie with creamcheese frosting and ganache. (MOSTLY devoured and most delicious!!!!). I'm half tempted to walk back down there and buy more. Yes they were THAT good!  I would like a doz of those for Xmas Santa! To read more of their flavors, check the website.  They also do vegan and gluten free cupcakes and are happy to do some custom flavors for a party or wedding.

2 comments:

mairedodd said...

far from the other coast, my mouth waters! as i cannot have them myself - have one on me! i will indulge vicariously through you!

robin dudley-howes said...

Hey Barbe, was checking out the line up for AU...congrats! I love your projects, in fact they are on my "top" list of classes I would want to take. It's a great venue...I taught there a couple times.
robin