Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blog reading on a lazy Sunday


"Time Flies" necklace

Well, I wish it were a lazy Sunday I could sit and enjoy a long afternoon in blog reading. But the time flies by and my work never stops. I spent the day going thru photo's, editing some, updating the website and working on stock. I need little elves to help me out with all this stuff so I can spend more time reading blogs. For now, I'll sneak in a few minutes here and there.

Today's Bead Bloggers:
A Bead A Day:  Unraveled star beads become springy coils in Lisa's wintery white dangly earring project.

About.com Jewelry Making:  Tammy has developed a quick link list to help you find the jewelry info you need.

Art Bead Scene:  January's Art Bead Scene Challenge is a snowy landscape with a solitary magpie painted by Monet.

Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts:  Barbe will be tooting Jean's horn for her new book Steampunk Style at CHA.

 Carmi's Art/Life World:  Carmi has a special Paris post on photographing jewelry.

Cindy Gimbrone, the Lampwork Diva:  Rewind: Cindy's Art Noveau inspired Stile Floreal bronze clay pendants.

 Jean Campbell:  Oh, geez. Jean's tooting her horn again about her new book, Steampunk Style Jewelry...

Jewelry & Beading:   Cyndi wants to know, wanna be facebook friends?

Katie's Beading Blog:   See pix of Katie's workshop offerings for the Bead & Button Show in June. Registration opened this week and classes are already filling up!

Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio:  Lorelei tests the waters with some new bead elements from Pork Chop Show.

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!:   I really think Barb Switzer is a super person and editor! I was thrilled when she interviewed me last year for the online newsletter, Simply Beads!

Strands of Beads:   Melissa has a fun time exchanging bead stashes with a friend to create a new bracelet.

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton:  Inspired by a lampwork glass champagne-hued Basha Bead and a shibuichi mermaid pendant, Andrew creates a whimsical and sophisticated necklace.

1 comment:

mairedodd said...

love your necklace! and such a fitting message... but you are a very busy lady...