Monday, January 04, 2010

Count Down to CHA



2010 is here and off to a racing start. I hope everyone had an enjoyable time welcoming in the new year.We celebrated the coming of the new year with Mimosa's and watching fireworks thru the window. On Saturday we continued the celebrations by going to our friends Mike and Shoshana's housewarming party down in San Jose. We had a great time, and it was nice to see them and meet some new people.


Leisure time is over now, I have to put my little nose to the grindstone for the coming 6 weeks of work.  CHA will be upon me before I know it and after that is the SFIGF. I have tons of work to do, being sick for almost 7 weeks has really thrown a monkey wrench into the works.  
 
If you are coming to CHA, I'll be setting up a temporary Steampunk lab station at the Quarry/CPI/Quayside Publishing booth #2144 on Sunday and Tuesday.   We'll be turning found objects and findings into lovely neo Victorian Steampunk style bobbypins like the ones pictured above.  Please stop by and make one with me. AlphaStamps  is sponsoring my make and take's at CHA and I want to send a huge thank out to Leslie!!!  I'll post the exact times of the Make and Takes ASAP.


I'll also be working the Objects and Elements booth #3708 and telling everyone about the fabulousness. I will be there various times Sat thru Tuesday and will post that as I get it nailed down. 

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love the bottom bobby pin in particular.. so cute. What a great make n take.. I wish I could attend CHA one of these days...

Seth said...

These pieces are very cool!!

Lorelei said...

Wish I could go to CHA! Have fun!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Wow, these are GORGEOUS!!!
xoxo,
Kristin

Katie Hacker said...

I want to make one! Looking forward to seeing you at the show!