Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Sleep, sleep My kingdom for sleep...........



  I look just like this cartoon, minus the curlers - NOT a pretty sight.  It's 4am, and I am still awake. My sleep schedule is so OFF since this shoulder injury. For the past week, my sleep has been series of naps nothing over 5 hours solid. I think the pain pills have alot to do with it.

   Last night I got about 4 hours of fitful, interrupted sleep due to cats fighting, dog barking at fighting cats, snoring husband and pain. I had a very early doctor and physical therapy appt this morning as well. Never fails when I need to get up early, everyone in this apt keeps me up the night before.  I got home about 11:30 am and crawled back into bed for a quick wink that ended up being another 4 hour nap.  Then again at 8ish, for another hour.  I have so much to do, and just no energy to do it. My vitamn B pills just can't keep up. I'm thankful my therapy is going well and I have some range of motion in my arm now- woohoo!!!

I am going to stay awake day tomorrow and hopefully be productive!!!!!

3 comments:

moonlitfantaseas said...

I totally understand where you are comming from, having had shoulder issues myself in the past, its so hard just to find a comfortably position to try to sleep, and then all the outside comotion going on on top of the discomfort and pain.
I'm really glad to hear your therapy is helping some, hope you are totally well and up and about real soon

missficklemedia.com said...

I wish I could send you on a cruise. A quiet, peaceful cruise with no responsibilities and worries, just one hell of a comfortable bed.
Heal quickly, Barb.

Anji Gallanos said...

Missed sleep yuck..not fun.

What is fun are the great things I won from you during OWOH. Love it love it love it. Fun is all I can think of.

I posted a little Thank you on my blog

http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com