Saturday, March 20, 2010

Some good news to share - I'm certified!!!!


I've had a string of great news come my way this past week. Some I can't reveal QUITE yet (but will soon!), some is personal (getting to see my daughter again in April) but this is something I can crow about - I am an certified ICE™ Resin Instructor­!!! 

That means I can come teach an ICE™ Resin class at your store, studio or retreat.
Also,  if there's a place locally you'd like me to contact about teaching please let me know!

I'd especially like to come over to the UK (hint, hint!).
And speaking of resin, I need to pour some today. I have 4 molds with stuff in it, and a few bezels ready. Maybe I'll do it later and have them ready to work with tomorrow. 
Hope you are all having a great weekend and celebrating he Vernal Equinox!

6 comments:

Krissi said...

Congratulations, Doll!!! I would love to take one of your classes - of course you'll tell us when you have one scheduled in the greater Bay Area. You KNOW I'll make the drive for it!!!! (and no, not just for Rob's British sci fi collection).

susanc said...

Congratulations Barbe! Last week I tried Ice Resin for the first time and I am loving it!

I hope your shoulder/arm is doing better. Happy Spring!

Lisa Crone said...

Congratulations!! Have you thought about doing an online class in some way? :)

mairedodd said...

that is so wonderful barbe... maybe you can come teach at art opera in red bank, nj next year... not the uk, i know... but i would surely sign up! and i know you have a close friend nearby...

Peridots Garden Blog said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope UK works out for you!

Sandy

Cyndi L said...

Being certified is SO much better than being certifiable... lol :-D

Congratulations Miss Barbe. I think I hear London calling you!