Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time to Toot my own and a few other horns today.

Frozen Charlotte Necklace ©Barbe Saint John/Saints and Sinners Jewelry

Its a beautiful spring day in SF today and I feel mostly human for the first time in forever it seems! Woot Woot!

For my own horn tooting - Check out the Spring edition of Belle Armoire Jewelry and see my article on how to cast your own Frozen Charlotte Dolls from ICE Resin.  They did a great job photographing these, because I found it hard to do myself.  Also in this issue they have a new Gallery section and TOOT TOOT to my friend Jen who has a page of her pretties there!!!  There are a couple of really great wirewrapping projects in here that blow me away. I am inspired and going to play a bit with wire this week. 


Another TOOT TOOT goes out to my good friend Traci - She has a really cool plastic fusing tutorial video up to promote her new book Upcycled Accessories that is available now. No need to throw alway all those fun and color plastic bags, she'll show you how to craft all kinds of clever things with them!!!


And TOOT TOOT to my girl Jennifer  and her sister Hope for being on CNN Money today! They are true inspirations to everyone who wants to quit their day jobs.

and TOOT TOOT to all of you for reading this far!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cool - congrats! I'll have to pick up a copy! Of course, I'll probably still try to get you to give me a private lesson - haha!

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

thanks!

Laurel said...

I saw your article - what a great idea and fantastic job on using the little dollies! I honestly thought we'd seen everything with the Charlottes, but obviously not!

Deryn Mentock said...

Congratulations! I saw your lovely dollies in there!