Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!



Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday and the Easter Bunny was generous. It was a cold, blustery, rainy day in SF, not good for easter egg hunting. So we went to Wondercon, hung out with friends and had a good time indoors. I only bought myself some Peeps candy this week, but this morning wish I had gotten some chocolate too. It doesn't seem like Easter without a chocolate bunny. I use to LOVE the Cadbury Creme eggs, but can't stomach that much sugar in one setting anymore. Tomorrow I'm going to buy some peanutbutter eggs and mini cadbury eggs, and it will be half off to boot!

Tonight the rain poured hard, so we crawled into bed with the heater on and watched Sherlock Holmes. I still wish Watson had been older the Holmes, but otherwise enjoyed the movie. Well, I enjoyed it except for the scenes on the bridge at the end. I have vertigo and I got sick from just watching them on a tv. I can't imagine how ill I would have been if I had see it on the big screen.

Tomorrow, its back to work time. I gave out a bunch of Call for Entries for the 1000 Steampunk Inspirations book at Wondercon. I need to email all those people a "nice to meet you" note. I also need to build up inventory for the upcoming shows and look for another place to live. Not looking forward to the latter...........

Now on to Bead bloggers goodness!

A Bead A Day Do you love a craft project AND making jewelry? Lisa is looking for some interesting ideas for new glueable findings! Stop by and share if you have a minute! http://abeadaday.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-glueables-lets-get-crafty.html
blcrone123@...

About.com Jewelry Making It's time for a fling, a spring fling that is, and why not start by making a pretty beaded flower?

Art Bead Scene Art Bead Scene Free Project: Bead Cap Tutorial.

Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts I'm certified!

Beading Arts Cyndi shares how she constructs her bead embroidered cuff bracelets for the Bead Journal Project.

Cindy Gimbrone aka The Lampwork Diva Cindy re-interprets a traditional Easter icon into Grunge Bunny!

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Melanie sees a new line of beads in the internet adventures of Molly the Owl

Jean Campbell Jean tells all about her adventures in San Francisco during Beading by the Bay--a creative retreat.

Snap ot of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Although Andrew has posted about this,Jean wants to emphasize how beautiful the motivation and the necklace Andrew and Loreli made, for Relief for Haiti!

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton Andrew collaborates with fellow designer, Lorelei Eurto, on a necklace to be auctioned off to raise money for the Red Cross's Haiti Relief Fund. Bid while you still can!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....