Thursday, April 22, 2010

L.A. Here I come!!!!!



Unique L.A. this weekend!!!! Time has FLOWN by, and I can't believe its already here. I'm all packed, excited and ready to go. This is one of those rare times I wish I had a car to drive down. Living in downtown SF, we never used the car. We were paying $300 a month for a parking spot as well as insurance for something we drove literally once a month. After a couple years,that seemed a bit ridiculous, so we got rid of it and have been using City Car Share (a short time rental service) which makes more sense for us. But I would have liked to taken the drive down the coast, with the hubby and dog and really enjoyed the journey. Flying down takes as long as driving when you factor in the shuttle and waiting times. Next year!!!

Back to Unique LA, with over 100 booths to buy some great products from, great food to nosh on and freebies how can anyone in the L.A. area NOT want to come out and make a day of it!

Come make some fun things for FREE, pick up some FREE blank journals and wrapping paper, and BUY some great books and products! All at the Quarry/Rockport booth!!!

The show is 11am - 6pm both days, at the California Market Center's Penthouse (110 East 9th Street) They say there is parking lots across the street as well as in the building. Its $10 at the door or in advance (kids 12 and under are free) and you get a killer goodie bag of stuff. I'll be there all day on Saturday selling books and jewelry as well as doing Make and Takes. My Make and Take schedule is 12-2 on Sat & 2-4 on Sunday.



For the full weekend make and take schedule for Unique LA, check out http://craftside.typepad.com/craftside/2010/03/craftside-authors-make-and-take-schedule-at-spring-2010-unique-los-angeles-.htmlCraftside Blog.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cool, I am going to this,I am from Huntington Beach, CA. Hope to see you and your art there.

Shaiha said...

I really want to move to Seattle but I can't convince the hubby that we could do without a car. And parking would be way to expensive there.