Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!


Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's out there. This is my very first Mother's Day that I get to enjoy with my daughter. I am so thankful and blessed to be able to say that! I would also like to express a huge heartfelt thanks and say Happy Mother's Day to my daughters Mom, Bonnie. While I've never been depressed on Mother's Day like a lot of Birthmothers tend to be, it is great to have your child wish you a Happy Mother's Day.

I spent my day working on a class proposal that isn't coming along very well....I've spent hours and hours trying to finish is, but it just is NOT ready to come together yet. Unfortunately I have a deadline and can't just let it come around on its own. Don't you just hate when that happens? LOL I've got ONE more idea to try out then I may just accept defeat. Don't want to but sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.

On that happy note, I think I will make a large mug of Jasmine Green Tea and crawl into bed and do a little Bead Blog Hopping. Won't you join me?


Bead Blogger Links:

3 comments:

mairedodd said...

what a wonderful mother's day for you barbe! yes, i do hate trying to force things... they end up feeling all wrong in the end...

TesoriTrovati said...

Happiest of Mother's day, Barbe! That is so wonderful that you are able to share this day with your daughter, and your daughter's other mom! She is blessed indeed to have so much love surrounding her.

Good luck on your proposal.

Enjoy the day!
Erin

dianajeanne said...

How wonderful indeed! Happy mothers day and than you for your wishes and inspiration!