Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's out there. This is my very first Mother's Day that I get to enjoy with my daughter. I am so thankful and blessed to be able to say that! I would also like to express a huge heartfelt thanks and say Happy Mother's Day to my daughters Mom, Bonnie. While I've never been depressed on Mother's Day like a lot of Birthmothers tend to be, it is great to have your child wish you a Happy Mother's Day.
I spent my day working on a class proposal that isn't coming along very well....I've spent hours and hours trying to finish is, but it just is NOT ready to come together yet. Unfortunately I have a deadline and can't just let it come around on its own. Don't you just hate when that happens? LOL I've got ONE more idea to try out then I may just accept defeat. Don't want to but sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.
On that happy note, I think I will make a large mug of Jasmine Green Tea and crawl into bed and do a little Bead Blog Hopping. Won't you join me?
Bead Blogger Links:
- A Bead A Day What does swarovski sparkle mean to you? Lisa shares the happy feeling brought on by sparkly stars.
- About.com Jewelry Making Tammy has some fun in the sun summer time jewelry tutorials for you, including a cute turtle charm necklace.
- Art Bead Scene Free Project Alert! ABS has a new necklace project for free on their website! Beading Arts Cyndi has launched the first installment of her brand new e-book on bead embroidery...and it's free! Hurry over for your copy!
- Carmi's Art/Life World Carmi finds a way to incorporate vintage turtle beads into a necklace. Cindy Gimbrone aka Lampwork Diva Cindy works through her to-do list and lists a new set of glass birdhouse beads.
- Jean Campbell Jean's been at the grindstone, but also at the gardens...check out these beautiful images from the MoBG!
- Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio Lorelei is back on track this week and is giving away coordinating beads with Sab's help, from BeadBead.biz!
- Snap Out of It, Jean! There's Beading to be Done! Jean brags! Yes, she really brags! It's worth a look because it's cool!
- missficklemedia.com Should I patina or leave the metal bare naked?