Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Industrial Chic Line by Susan Lenart Kazmer


 photos copyright Michaels® Stores

. Industrial Chic by Susan Lenart Kazmer™ is now exclusively available at Michaels® stores nationwide!  They were supposed to be stocked in all stores by May 15th, so run down to your local Michaels and get some for yourself.  The line is amazing and unlike anything else you've seen at a craft store. They are quality reproductions of Susan's signature style.  There are charms and pendants like the ones pictured above but also beads, ring blanks, gorgeous  findings like faux typewriter key hook and eye closures, some AMAZING chain, and a mass of other wonderful goodies. I'm so happy for Susan and I'm especially thrilled for everyone who will get these lovelies to add to their own jewelry, altered art and journal creations! Susan's got some great demo videos and some how to's posted on the Michaels website for everyone to enjoy. 

Sadly there is no Michaels store IN San Francisco, and I don't drive. I am going try and get to a store this weekend sometime to get some for myself. As part of the Objects and Elements design team, we got a few of these goodies to play with a few months ago. At first I thought Susan had given me things from her own worktable, I had to call Jen our Design Team Den Mom to make sure I got the right stuff because it is THAT good!

Also be sure to peek in on the Objects and Elements blog.  We'll be celebrating the Industrial Chic line by showing off some of the designs we came up with along with some blog hops and other fun surprises that you do not want to miss!

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Now I KNOW that I will be at Michaels this weekend! I was losing reasons to go there, but now that I know how great this stuff is, I will be there buying it up for sure! Enjoy the day, Barbe!
Erin

Gardanne said...

I saw them the other day and I was very impressed with the quality of the pieces, especially the resin. I can tell that Susan put a lot of time and care into having these made.

Sherry said...

I've taken my 40% coupon to Michaels twice and bought some rings & charms. These are wonderful and so much more complex than anything else out there.
The Michaels nearest to me already sold out of the hand pendant!!!

I have got to open up my Ice Resin & get to work on one of these rings soon.