- A Bead A Day Let's have a Tiki party! Lisa found Tiki beads at Big Lots for $1.00 and is looking for ideas!
- About.com Jewelry Making Thinking of selling on-line but worried about the cost? Tammy has discovered three freebie sites for selling your jewelry, crafts, and vintage items.
- Art Bead Scene Art Bead Scene finds findings worth finding!
- Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts Thoughts about creating multiple streams of income as a jewelry artist.
- Beading Arts Cyndi has a copy of "Metalworking 101 for Beaders" to give away!
- Carmi's Art/Life World Cherry wood bezels are the stars in this new pendant collection.
- Cindy Gimbrone Cindy rewinds on wire.
- Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Melanie shows her Steampunk Sampler class made of mixed metals, industrial porcelain, and cold connections.
- Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio Lorelei's studio is in total disarray. Check out some pics and if you have suggestions, she would totally be appreciative!
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! review of a great book: Candie Cooper's Metalworking 101 for Beaders! Don't miss this!
- Strands of Beads Melissa shows off a summery necklace design with components courtesy of Artbeads.com
- The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton Always on the hunt for unique components, Andrew spotlights "pinch bail components" from Shoutrinse on Etsy!
I feel like this woman in this dauggerrotype; frozen in time, waiting. I know this is just a holding pattern, but sometimes it feels like Limbo. I'm ready to get moving. I do what I can and keep focused on the end goal. I've been gathering a pile of stuff for the fleamarket and made a few more things for the shows.
Going thru stuff for the fleamarket, makes me wonder WHY I keep some of the things I do. Things I've had on a shelf and not used in 3 years like purses, but when I pull it out I love it. I use to have so many purses but kept editing the 'collection". Now, I'd rather have a few that I really love than 100 that I like. Even though I like the super long 50's blue vinyl rocket clutch, I don't LOVE it or need it. And I think I used it 3 times in 19 yrs so I really don't need to move it again. Honestly, I'm happy to let it go on to some other retro person to love and use.
Today, I spent some time going thru more stuff and pricing jewelry for the SFIGF. I am also pulling out stuff for Art Unraveled and CREATE. I realized the other day that I need to figure out some different displays to use for Art Unraveled because I fly there 3 days after SFIGF. I will need to ship my supplies there before SFIGF show. I'm also looking for a helper at AU Vendor Fair so if you are interested, please email me!
And now on to todays Bead Bloggers!