Friday, July 09, 2010

Only a few weeks away

Steampunk Goddess  ©2010 Barbe Saint John/Saints and Sinners®

Art Unraveled is right around the corner. I am really excited, this is my first time attending it.  I can't wait to see friends and meet people I've only known online!!!  I have some spaces left in my Steampunk Art Dolls class on Monday  Aug 9th. We're going to have fun creating some ancient futurist relics.  Since most people are taking other classes, my supply list is small. You can bring pliers, wire cutters, paint/brushes and other collage tools with you if have them. If not, no worries I'll have things for you to use. Also, if you have a full apron, its a good idea to bring it. Paint splatters and I have way too many "art shirts and pants" myself from not wearing an apron.  If you are registered in the class and have questions about supplies, feel free to email me.

I will also be selling art, jewelry and some mixed media goodies at the vendor fair on Sat.   I'm looking for one or 2 people who would want to help me for a couple hours or so during the event, especially at opening.  I had a helper but now she can't attend the event,   I'll return the favor with something fun.   If you are interested please email me directly.

2 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Looks like an awesome class wish I could go :{

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks Jen! Wish you could be here too! I'd love to come over to Australia to teach it too!!!