Friday, September 17, 2010

Industrial Chic News and Givewaway

EtchedconePendant















I know you all love Susan Lenart Kazmer's Industrial Chic line (available at Michael's) as much as I do so I have a couple of great things to share with you all today.

The Industrial Chic line has been really popular since it debuted at Michaels' stores earlier this summer. Well, guess what- Susan has come out with even more goodies in the Industrial Chic line including new chains, charms and components. The new goodies will be rolling out at Michaels stores across the nation THIS WEEKEND!!!! I can't wait, perhaps I need to go do a little birthday shopping for myself!

And more good news if you hop on over on the Objects and Elements blog, you can get a chance to win a few for yourself! All you have to do read and leave a comment over there for a chance to win a fun package of new components!

No comments: