Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm a Cover Girl!

The new Cloth Paper Scissors GIFTS issue is out and I'm proud to say I am lucky enough to be on the cover! Its a fantastic issue with tons of wonderful gift projects in it. I got this issue and looked at 3 or 4 times before I even REALIZED my bobby pins were on the cover. That shows you how much my brain is mush right now.

My Steam Punk Bobby Pins project is inside along with a bunch of other wonderful projects to make for others, or yourself! My good friend Belinda Spiwak is also on the cover with her Santa ATC.. My soul sister Jen Cushman has a wonderful project on how to make wrapping the gifts a gift in itself! I am hoping I'll be able to find some time to make a bunch of the fabulous items in this issue.

10 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

Congratulations, Barbe! Those bobby pins look like perfect stocking stuffers!

Its All About Creating said...

Congratulations on the cover! It is so exciting. You deserve it. -Marlene Brady

Spirited Earth said...

congratulations..what a nice surprise..

Judy said...

What a wonderful surprise! Congrats on the cover, it looks great!

Orion Designs said...

What an awesome surprise! I'll be sure to check out your tutorial when my issue arrives!

susanc said...

Congrats - that's great! I will be looking for this issue for sure!

Christine said...

Love the bobby pins - can't wait to pick up a copy of the magazine!
Congratulations, Barbe!

Cyndi L said...

Yay Barbe!! That's just great :-)

Heather Powers said...

Sweet! Congrats Barbe!!!

JeannieK said...

I think many times our minds are on auto pilot.

Congratulations Cover Girl.