I have picked the three winners of the Industrial Chic book and charm giveaway. Using random.org the winners are..... Drum Roll Please.......
Malin de Koning
Congrats Ladies!!! Email your mailing address to me ASAP so I can send you out your wonderful book and charms!!!
Thanks to everyone for entering too. And finally, some wonderful blog reading with this weeks Bead Bloggers!
- A Bead A Day Do you like glitter AND jewelry making?! You are going to love this project that Lisa found over at FusionBeads.com!
- About.com Jewelry Making What are your plans for your siver scraps now that silver is crazy expensive?
- Art Bead Scene Here's a fresh idea for spring - a garden gate clasp.
- Barbe Saint John Barbe's giving away the latest Industrial Chic booklet and some charms!
- Beading Arts As part of the Artbead challenge, "What's Old is New Again", Cyndi has constructed a flapper-style necklace from some very cool components!
- Carmi's Art/Life World This weeks blog features the poppies of Paris and the jewelery it inspires.
- Cindy Gimbrone aka Lampwork DivaCindy's made some new blush pink drops, come see what she's done with them!
- Earthenwood Studio ChroniclesWe all scream for Ice Cream! Melanie shows how she designed and made a new line of sweet pendants.
- Resin Crafts! This week Carmi has a short tutorial on using resin as a glaze.
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Rio Grande is encouraging a wonderful way of helping the people of Japan and it is SO EASY! Read about it on Jean's blog! Strands of Beads Melissa is brooding about issues of originality this week.
- The Bead Dreamer A lovely tree branch, soft pink flowers and wisps of silk inspired two necklace designs.
- The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton Andrew takes a peak at Anne Choi's new BRONZE beads