Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What are U up to today? Wednesday Post


My What are U Up To Today post isn't very interesting because I haven't been out of bed today.  I have been lying in bed since last night with a WHOPPER of a migraine.  I haven't had one this bad in quite a while, and hope never to have one like it again.  I'm finally able to sit upright,  had a little supper but can't do much because I get the spins.  At least I'm not in too much pain anymore. I hope to be very productive tomorrow to make up for the last couple of wks of slacking.

Also, I am still waiting to hear from one of my Industrial Chic winners - Carina, please contact me ASAP so I can send your booklet and charm to you!!!! If I don't hear from Carina by April 30th, I'll pick a runner up from entries on the original post.

4 comments:

susanc said...

I hope you feel better soon Barbe. Migraines are no fun. :(

Caatje said...

Ooh, know all about those migrains and those spins. I don't know many people who get those too. Anyway, hope you recover soon.

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

Thanks girls! finally back to normal today, I dislike when they are so bad they mess you up for 2 full days!

Carina said...

Barbe please check your e-mail for my contact information. Hope your migraine has abated!