Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The To Do list never ends

steampunk discs- photo by barbe saint john

Ever feel like no matter what you do, time is running out on some project or deadline? Thats me right now.  So many things to finish, and I actually got a good start on most of them, but am still moving like I'm stuck waist deep in mud.  Good news is that I'm actually FINISHING some things in time and hopefully will get a chance to work/play on some ideas JUST FOR ME soon. And maybe enjoy some quiet nature like this peaceful photo.


Tomorrow is the "Jewelry Makeover Blog Hop" headed by Jeannie Dukic. Jeannie graciously donated some of here older jewelry creations to a group of other artists as part of a "Do Over Challenge".  I loved what she sent me and can't wait to show you all what I did with it!!! Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see what I made and visit the other girls on the blog hop tour:

No comments: