Saturday, July 23, 2011

CHA Afterglow


Summer CHA has come and gone. I met and talked to so many people I really didn't see all the great stuff that was there.  There was so many beautiful things it was hard to focus.  A few of the things I really fell in love with there were Wescott Scissors. 

photo courtesy Wescott©

These are non stick, which mean no glue or resin is going to stick to them. AWESOME!!!!! I have ruined so many scissors, cutting paper with wet glue/resin.  I can't wait to put these babies to work!

On my "MUST BUY!!!!!" list is this Vintaj Sizzix metal embosser SWOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
photo via Vintaj blog copyright Vintaj.

Vintaj is releasing a new Vintaj BIGkick machine with Sizzix, along with some gorgeous DecoEmboss folders & DecoEtch plates.   Can you say OMG!!!!! I can not WAIT to get my hands on this. I have so many ideas already about things to do with it.  I don't know when it will be available but will let you all know when it is.


In the "Would love to have" catagory, Impress Art Metal stamps had a booth and they have so many metal stamps I want/need
photo courtesy of  PJ Tools©

 You can buy them online at the PJ Tool Site.  I wanted the Wonderland set but it was gone by the time I got over there, so I got the Royal Crest Letter set and the Jeanie numbers set. I really really really want the Jeannie letter set but in a larger size. I'm hoping they will offer it soon!


Another "Would love to have" product was the new Sillouhette 12" Cutting Machine.  They have a 9" version but I think the 12" will be more versatile.  I got to try it out and make a vinyl rose iron on totebag.  It connects to your computer and you can use their designs or create your own. Another WOW product. I thought of a 100 things I could make with it.  The 12" version will be $299 and will be available sometime in October.  

I have photos I need to take off my phone to do another post. I'm already looking forward to the Winter show!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

So glad you had a good time, knew you would...and I bet you were "cool"...not like your apartments temps...
Can't wait to see some more pics.
Happy Sunday Missy... xo

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

I was "cool" Kathy!!! That added to my enjoyment for sure!!!!
xoxox

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

That Vintaj BigKick looks awesome! I have been planning to get a die cut machine for awhile and seeing that Vintaj is making a line, excites me very much. Hoping they will have dies and embossing folders with designs that will work for jewelry as well. So many possibilities and so little time!!