Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CHA Wrap Up

I could probably spend a week writing about CHA because there is so much going on there.  I think for me, the best thing about it all is reconnecting with friends you haven't seen in a while, meeting online friends in person and networking with new people.  Throw in all the craft inspiration, camaraderie and support and its just adds to the fun of it all. 


I came home and realized I didn't' take near as many photos with my own phone as I thought.  I really hate having my own photo taken, so i was the first to offer to snap the pics for others.  I was so busy taking photos with everyone else's phone that I bare took any of my own.  I'll be sure to remedy that at the winter show. Luckily I can snag my friends to show you some of the fun captured on film.


The Gang from left to right, Jen Cushman ,Me Tracie LampeJen Osborn,  Bernie Bernie,  and Belinda Spiwak 




Bernie Berlin with the always smiling Cathie and Steve.

Hanging at the Ranger booth with Claudine

Pretty Fiskateer ladies in paper dresses!

 Claudine Hellmuth and Jen Cushman's mixed media dress for the Crafty Couture display. It won a prize, congrats girls!

Being the rebels we are, we just had to crash the Martha Stewart party and took pics.



I was also a surprise guest for a live webcast interview with Charity Wings, a fantastic organization that raises money for non-profits doing important work. 

I hope you enjoyed vicariously attending CHA with me!





3 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

Wow! Barbe! Thank you for the tour! It looks like you ... and lots of others LOL ... had a great time. It must be like heaven to be there with all of the great products at our disposal. I could definitely listen to you talk about CHA for a week!

Kathy said...

So nice to see the pics and "meet" everyone...looks like a good time was had by all, LOVE that you busted into the pristine Martha booth... to funny. xo

Sherry Smyth said...

I love living vicariously through you -- and I love that you "crashed" the Martha booth...rock on!!!!