Sunday, August 14, 2011

Busy Sunday and Mail Love This Week

Its hard to believe that this week has FLOWN by. The full moon and Mercury in Retrograde have made this week rather "challenging".  I've been sorting, purging and putting things up in my Etsy destash shop. I also took a couple of days to do some silversmithing. I made a couple of rings with the amethyst geode pieces I got a couple of months ago. I made one for myself and this one that I'm going to sell. 

Amethyst Geode Statement Ring
A pretty deep purple hunk of crystals in sterling. Its about an 8 1/4. I need to take some good photos of it, then list it.

I also got a lot of  wonderful things in the mail this week.  First is this amazing necklace from Linda Baldrock.

 Linda Baldrock Mixed Media Necklace
Then I got an assortment of pretties from Cousins, to make something for an upcoming project.

And last but certainly not least!, I got a wonderfully dark assortment of metal from B'Sue Boutiques.  I'll be creating something fun from this lot this week so stay tuned!

B'Sue Boutiques Metal Stampings


3 comments:

Juanita Burton said...

Ooooo. Love that dark metal! and the geode ring and the Linda Baldock necklace. I LOVE everything. 8]

Krissi said...

You're kinda magical. <3

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

thanks girls~!