Monday, August 01, 2011

Come Join me at the Bead Soup Blog Party!!

Bead Soup Blog Party


Come join me at Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party!!! Sign ups for the Bead Soup Blog Party are August 1-3, with reveal date September 17th. Last year she had over 200 participants in over 12 countries.

This twice-yearly event been mentioned in several magazines and the book is due out October 2012! I am so excited to join this time, I've already started pulling beads and things for it.



If you would like to join in on the fun, the full information is here:

http://lorianderson-beadso​upblogparty.blogspot.com/2​011/05/what-is-bead-soup-b​log-party-heres-how.html

All you need is a blog, beads, and a creative spirit!  Visit Lori on her blog and website. 

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I'm so excited you've signed up!

Jewelry Making said...

I have a second thought signing up but I am very positive about it. I know I can learn more from this. Thanks a lot!