Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Vintage Witch Pendants

 Vintage Witch Pendants
Baby Vintage Witch Pendants ©2011 Barbe Saint John

I've planned on doing these for 2 yrs, but always thought about it right before Halloween. Well not this year, I FINALLY made myself do some a couple weeks ago. Of course, life has been so crazy I haven't had a chance to post them until now.  I just put them on my Facebook  and one of my friends said "I covet your coven!"   I love that - A covetable coven of bewitching babies!!

 I plan on creating a wholesale line of  these little vintage witch pendants for the next big show I do. Each one is one of a kind, utilizing antique lace and fabrics, vintage jewelry parts.  From the top left clockwise are: Maeva,  Siobhan and Baby Elsbeth at the bottom.  If you are interested in one, email me!

6 comments:

moonlitfantaseas said...

your baby witches are adorable!!!!

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

thanks!

Kim Budash said...

Hi:

I'm trying to get an e-mail to you; howeve, I can't seem to find your e-mail address. I'm VERY interested in purchasing Maeva, your frozen Charlottee doll necklace, the one on the top that has wings, I believe that is the one. Could you please contact me via e-mail regarding this? Thanks so much.

Suz said...

Those are brilliant! Wholesale line...yes!
Suz

In the Light of the Moon said...

Love these!!Warmest Regards,Cat

CraftyHope said...

Those are really very cute!
isn't it great when you finally get a design made that you've been planning on doing forever. . .and then it turns out SO WELL!?