Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Meet the New ICE Resin® Creative Team!







           A huge congratulations and welcome to the  2011- 2012 ICE Resin Creative Team.






I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to be on the team. It was an absolutely wonderful experience and I was able to grow so much from it.  I am so excited for this new group to also get this chance.   They are going to have a fantastic year and I know we are going to see some amazing artwork.   Please visit their blogs to give them a congratulations and to learn more about them!

There were so many amazing applications, I know Kristen and Jen had a hard time narrowing it down to the top 15 let alone top 5.  Everyone who applied was amazing and I know they wished they could have taken every applicant.   If you didn't get chosen this year, there's always next year!


3 comments:

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

Thank you so much Barb for your comments on my blog about making the team. I really am so happy and do look forward to a fantastic year. I know it is a real honor. I loved all the beautiful and inspiring pieces you all did. I look forward to meeting you in Danbury next week - you will be there, right?

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

You are so welcome Joanna! I won't be in Danbury, but I'm sure I'll see you sometime in 2012!

In the Light of the Moon said...

Thank you so much for your kind words!!I am head over heels excited and I am overwhelmed with Gratitude with all the kind well wishes.Find myself spontaneously giggling...have had some odd stares...but right now..I am ok with that.Thanks again,Cat