Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween and I'm the Guest Blogger on ICE Queen Zine today


Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

You all know its my favorite holiday along with Valentines Day! I hope you all got lots of treats and few tricks today.


I am the guest blogger on today's Inspiration Monday over on the ICE Queen Zine. Come read how Halloween inspires me! If you are interested in doing a guest spot on Inspiration Monday, just email Carol@IceResin.com to get scheduled!

Our Halloween wasn't as fun as it should have been.  Today is Rob's birthday but we are waiting to celebrate until we move  I am still packing and still waiting to see WHEN I can schedule my move...sigh.................I am so ready to have it done and over with so I can get back to making art!   Fingers crossed I'll know something TOMORROW!

No comments: