Saturday, December 31, 2011


Happy New Year!

I am very grateful to say GOOD BYE to 2011 and welcome in 2012.  The past year has been difficult for almost everyone I know, in one way or the other and often in more ways than one!  I had some really huge changes, hit some really awful emotional lows, found out who my 'real' friends and family were and cut out those who weren't.. Towards the end of the year, I got an amazing job with women I love like sisters, I fell in love and I bought a home.  So while 2011 was truly one of the worst years in my life and I NEVER want to repeat the neverending crap I went through, it also allowed me to learn from all the pain and hurt, to grow spiritually and become a bigger person. 

My wish for all of us is that 2012 is full of joy, love, peace, opportunities  and may all your wishes come true. 
xoxoxo

6 comments:

Alice said...

And now you are much stronger for having been through all the difficult times.

Happy New Year to you too! My wish is that 2012 is all you want it to be.

Spirited Earth said...

i agree 2011 was a rough ride..hope this new year will be easier on everyone

mairedodd said...

indeed 2011 presented huge challenges... in doing so, i am grateful for the growth, but also for the balance... like you i was able to find some of the true beauty of life on the flip side of the heartache...
best to you in 2012, barbe... and congratulations!

Linda said...

Bless you for being able to rise above. 2012 IS going to be a much better year for everyone. Best to you in 2012.

Jewelry Display said...

Great blog a lot of cool and useful information, keep up the good work!

Sell WoW Account said...

2012 is gonna be so awesome!! can't wait for your new posts